We’re looking for a driven and dedicated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Your job will be to complete and file the appropriate paperwork for transactions, oversee important deadlines and notify clients when necessary, adhere to legal and tax withholding requirements, and coordinate schedules for final walkthroughs and other appointments. You’ll also work with the team to manage the production of all marketing materials and facilitate local events to foster connections with people in the community. Our ideal candidate has superb organizational skills, a knack for customer service, and a strong understanding of the real estate transaction process. Does this position interest you? Apply today!!
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports and communicate key results to the rest of the team to ensure company goals are being met
- Arrange for open houses and other community events to locally spread brand awareness
- Plan travel arrangements, open houses, final walkthroughs, and other necessary engagements
- Participate in training sessions to improve skills with administrative tasks in the real estate industry
- Produce all marketing materials including brochures, flyers, online marketing, social media posts, etc. to continuously build our brand
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Candidates are required to have a high school diploma or GED
- Weekend and evening availability
- Understands how to utilize a database for processing client information and how to use Microsoft Office to create necessary documents
- License for real estate is preferred but not required
$35,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Mortgage Mechanix
Mortgage Mechanix is an LO team with NP, Inc.
NP, Inc. is a mortgage company with a 24-year history of helping people become new homeowners and refinancing others into a better financial situation. Serving client's needs is the core of our business.