RE/MAX Community Real Estate
We’re hiring a motivated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Responsibilities include administrative duties such as keeping track of appointments and notes in our client database for our real estate agents, monitoring and notifying team members of important deadlines and analyzing data to ensure we are hitting our Team goals. The ideal candidate should be a great communicator who is driven and highly detail-oriented. If this position interests you, send us your resume today!
- Take part in employee development programs to strengthen existing skill sets in real estate administration
- Deliver concierge-level customer service to sellers, buyers, and lenders, to improve customer satisfaction ratings
- Receive incoming calls
- Intercept calls and provide assistance to those who require it (eg. Sellers, buyers, agents, etc)
- Take Quick-Over-the-Phone Home evaluations
- Update contact management system with details of all offers
- Track numbers for Team Performance
- Launch Conditional or After-Sale Plan in contact management system
- Ensure accuracy and follow up activities on all leads
- Schedule appointments for OSAs after ISA books appointment with client
- Follow up on all appointments to ensure all notes and follow up activities are scheduled
- Send a video message to all appointments welcoming them and confirming their appointment
- Communicate with new agents to support recruiting efforts
- Other office related duties as necessary
- Prior experience in the real estate industry or as an office manager
- Possesses a basic understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and customer database systems
- Real Estate License or experience a big plus
- Must be organized, hard-working, and possess a pleasant telephone manner and good people skills
- Monday-Friday Flex Schedule plus 1/2 day on Saturday
About RE/MAX Community Real Estate
Built by one of the top ten real estate sales team leaders in Maryland, RE/MAX Community has become one of the most trusted names in the real estate industry. For over seventeen years, Vinny Steo has helped real estate agents and teams expand and grow their business —all by disrupting the status quo by implementing his proven, industry-leading processes, through management, and training technology.
Founded and led by CEO, Vinny Steo, a trainer and coach to top real estate agents in North America, RE/MAX Community takes a cutting-edge, disruptive approach to sales, marketing, and consulting to give real estate agents and teams an opportunity to increase their revenue and expand their market share.