Our mission is to create a first class buying and selling experience for all of our clients and we are seeking an Administrative Assistant who is passionate about helping us reach our objectives and supporting the team. The ideal candidate will have experience in administration in real estate, leasing, title or mortgage.
The natural ability to organize and prioritize daily tasks with minimal direction is critical in this position. Excellent communication and client service skills are a must. We are seeking an Administrative Assistant who adheres to the highest ethical standards, possesses impeccable attention to detail and exhibits an exceptional professional manner.
There is opportunity for advancement for someone who desires to contribute to the growth and refinement of the organization they work with. This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to the growth of an organization while advancing along with it.
- Communicate changes and issues from clients to the rest of the team so they are resolved efficiently
- Provide concierge level customer service to vendors and customers to improve customer satisfaction ratings
- Coordinate marketing events and client activities to promote our business
- Keep up with all systems pertaining to business operations including customer data and back office support to keep the team productive
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports and communicate key results to the rest of the team to ensure company goals are being met
- Act as a liaison between customers and team members for optimum proficiency
- Attention to detail and keen organization skills are needed
- Communicate clearly both written and verbally
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly and with discretion
- Should be empathetic to customer issues and strive to improve relationships
- Customer service or administrative experience in the real estate industry is preferred
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills
- Able to prioritize and manage a range of responsibilities
About Diana Matichyn
Diana Matichyn Real Estate Group is one of the top producing teams in Coldwell Banker in Barrington and top 3% of sales professionals in the network.
We believe in a positive mindset, being open to learning, growing and make sure our clients get the results they need.