Expert Real Estate Partners
We’re hiring a motivated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Responsibilities include administrative duties such as keeping track of all transaction documents in the client database for our real estate agents, monitoring and notifying clients of important deadlines, complying with legal procedures, and planning appointments and final walkthroughs. You’ll also support the team by marketing the company on social media and planning company events. The ideal candidate should be a great communicator who is driven and highly detail-oriented. If this position interests you, start your application today!
- Notify transaction participants when a deadline is approaching
- Fill out all appropriate paperwork and file in the customer database to assist the real estate team in closing deals
- Produce all marketing materials including brochures, flyers, online marketing, social media posts, etc. to continuously build our brand
- Comply with tax withholding processes and legal requirements
- Take part in employee development programs to strengthen existing skill sets in real estate administration
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Real estate license preferred
- Weekend and evening availability
- Possesses a basic understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and customer database systems
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Previous experience in the real estate industry
$30,000 - $40,000 yearly
About Expert Real Estate Partners
We are one of the fastest-growing independent Real Estate brokerages in the Greater Fox Valley area and soon to be expanding to surrounding areas. We are not your typical big-box real estate agency. We consider ourselves more of a hybrid brokerage that offers experienced and new agents the best in systems, technology and opportunities. We pride ourselves in being more than just a place to work; we're family.
We cover the counties of Outagamie, Winnebago, Calumet, Brown, Fond du Lac, Waupaca, Waushara, Shawano, Manitowoc. With additional counties coming soon.