Bay Properties and Beyond LLC
We’re searching for a diligent real estate administrative assistant. You’ll be responsible for managing all paperwork in a timely manner, notifying clients of approaching deadlines, ensuring each deal goes through the proper legal channels, scheduling appointments and walkthroughs, and providing superb customer service. In addition, you’ll work with other staff members to market our brand and arrange company events in the community. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess great interpersonal skills, and have basic knowledge of paperwork processes and database management. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Achieve company objectives and regularly compile a progress report to present to the team
- Comply with tax withholding processes and legal requirements
- Complete paperwork for all real estate transactions in a timely manner to ensure a deal is closed as quickly as possible
- Supervise production of all online marketing materials as well as brochures and flyers for events to professionally represent the real estate team
- Respond to customer needs with urgency and attentiveness
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Communicates well, both verbally and written
- Possesses a basic understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and customer database systems
- Prior experience in the real estate industry or as an office manager
- Candidates are required to have a high school diploma or GED
- Available evenings and weekends
About Bay Properties and Beyond LLC
Small residential real estate team that likes to work hard and play hard. We support one another so that we can all meet our goals and maintain an excellent quality of life. We enjoy working in a waterfront location and being downtown with great parking. We provide concierge service to our luxury clients and take pride in making a meaningful impact on people's lives. We have fun events and give back to our community.