The Smith Team
We’re looking for a driven and dedicated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Your job will be to complete and file the appropriate paperwork for transactions, oversee important deadlines and notify clients when necessary, adhere to legal and tax withholding requirements, and coordinate schedules for final walkthroughs and other appointments. You’ll also work with the team to manage the production of all marketing materials and facilitate local events to foster connections with people in the community. Our ideal candidate has superb organizational skills, a knack for customer service, and a strong understanding of the real estate transaction process. Does this position interest you? Apply today!!
- Deliver concierge-level customer service to sellers, buyers, and lenders, to improve customer satisfaction ratings
- Compete with others in the real estate industry by producing high-quality print and digital marketing materials
- Take part in employee development programs to strengthen existing skill sets in real estate administration
- Coordinate schedules to ensure optimal open houses and final walkthroughs, travel arrangements, and general appointments
- Assist the real estate team in facilitating local events to foster connection to people in the neighborhood
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Either already has or is working towards real estate license
- Flexible working schedule to accommodate clients on nights and weekends
- Background in real estate is required for this position
- Understands how to utilize a database for processing client information and how to use Microsoft Office to create necessary documents
$35,000 - $50,000
About The Smith Team
The Smith Team at Your Home Sold Guaranteed Realty is a forward thinking fast paced Marketing Based real estate team located in North Orange County. We are focused on growth in our market place and on creating abundance for those that work both on our team and with our team.
We are looking for growth-minded, motivated, and hard-working individuals to grow with and serve with us. We are so blessed to have the privilege of supporting our clients through one of the most exciting things that they can do in life - buying and selling homes. We pride ourselves on making this life event as smooth and hassle-free as possible. We look forward to speaking with you to grow together.