We’re hiring a motivated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Responsibilities include administrative duties such as keeping track of all transaction documents in the client database for our real estate agents, monitoring and notifying clients of important deadlines, complying with legal procedures, and planning appointments and final walkthroughs. You’ll also support the team by marketing the company on social media and planning company events. The ideal candidate should be a great communicator who is driven and highly detail-oriented. If this position interests you, start your application today!
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports and communicate key results to the rest of the team to ensure company goals are being met
- Continue to build skills and knowledge in the real estate industry by attending educational events
- Fill out all appropriate paperwork and file in the customer database to assist the real estate team in closing deals
- Deliver concierge-level customer service to sellers, buyers, and lenders, to improve customer satisfaction ratings
- Assist the real estate team in facilitating local events to foster connection to people in the neighborhood
- Background in real estate is required for this position
- Real estate license preferred
- Flexible working schedule to accommodate clients on nights and weekends
- Candidates are required to have a high school diploma or GED
- Communicates well, both verbally and written
- Possesses a basic understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and customer database systems
$15 - $17 hourly
About Remax Gateway
We are the #1 Real Estate team in Washington State with a respected brand and are also a fun group of individuals to work with. Our Mission is to provide the ultimate concierge real estate experience for our clients and our community! We want our clients to have an organized and efficient experience while not losing the personal touch of a truly professional Realtor. With this goal in mind, we created a team approach to selling homes. By having a team in place, our sales agents can focus on the specific needs of their clients and provide exceptional customer service while never having to worry that something is falling through the cracks.