The Andora Group
We’re hiring a motivated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Responsibilities include administrative duties such as keeping track of all transaction documents in the client database for our real estate agents, monitoring and notifying clients of important deadlines, complying with legal procedures, and planning appointments and final walkthroughs. You’ll also support the team by marketing the company on social media and planning company events. The ideal candidate should be a great communicator who is driven and highly detail-oriented.
You are... (and your colleagues know that you are)
- Meticulous in all of your work. Your passions include dotting all “i’s” and crossing all the “t’s”.
- Clean. Your desk is so clean and tidy that they aren’t even sure you showed up at work today?! (but you did!)
- Well-dressed. You take pride in your personal appearance. While you may not own the latest edition of Vogue Magazine, you dress for the job you want and you always assume that you may have in-person contact with a client any day of the week.
- Kind. You treat everyone in the office like they may one day be your boss. Regardless of their title or salary, you treat them politely, professionally, smile, and make eye contact when speaking to them.
- An effective communicator. You write emails and communicate with colleagues and clients in a way that would make your parents proud.
- Schedule necessary appointments with all parties, including open houses and the final walkthrough
- Generate status reports for the team on a regular basis to make sure company targets are being properly prioritized
- Arrange for open houses and other community events to locally spread brand awareness
- Continue to build skills and knowledge in the real estate industry by attending educational events
- Produce all marketing materials including brochures, flyers, online marketing, social media posts, etc. to continuously build our brand
General Administrative Duties
- Oversee all aspects of the administration of the agent’s business.
- Create and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, client database management, lead generation tracking, lead follow-up, and all office administration.
- Maintain all agent financial systems, profit and loss statements, bill payments, budget(s), bank accounts, and business credit card(s).
- Coordinate the purchasing of any office equipment, marketing materials, and any other business-related supplies and materials.
- Create and update a business operations manual and all job descriptions/employment contracts for any future hires.
- Manage the recruiting, hiring, training, and ongoing leadership of all future administrative hires.
- Hold agent(s) accountable for conducting all agreed-upon lead generation activities.
- Ensure that all agent activities are limited to listing a property, showing property, negotiating contracts, and lead generation.
Active Client Management Duties
Pre-Listing to Contract to Close
- Run all aspects of seller and buyers’ transactions from initial contact to an agreement.
- Organize all listing materials: pre-listing presentation, listing agreement, sellers’ disclosures, comparative market analysis, pull online property profile, research old multiple listing service (MLS) listings, etc.
- Coordinate with sellers for all home photos, staging, repairs, cleaning, signage, lockbox, access requirements, and marketing activities.
- Arrange all documents for signatures on listing agreement, disclosures, and other needed documentation and review for accuracy.
- Submit all essential documentation to the office broker for file compliance.
- Organize showings and obtain feedback.
- Present weekly updates to sellers regarding showings and marketing activities and a market snapshot.
- Organize all public open houses.
- Enter all listing information into MLS and websites.
- Input all necessary information into client relationship management program and transaction management systems.
- Oversee all aspects of buyer and seller transactions from purchase agreement to closing.
- Coordinate with mortgage agents and appraisers.
- Schedule home inspections and repairs.
- Submit all documents to the office broker for file compliance.
- Schedule, coordinate and attend to closing-related issues.
- Input all client information into a client database system, including future addresses.
- Schedule 30, 90, and 120-day client customer service follow-up calls to assist with any home improvement provider recommendations and to ask for referrals.
Marketing and Business Development
- Manage client relationship management system.
- Create all buyer and seller packages
- Coordinate the preparation of all listing and open house flyers, graphics, signage, and all other marketing materials.
- Manage and update agent website(s), blog(s), and online listings.
- Assist agent to manage social media presence.
- Track all online business sources.
- Plan all client and vendor appreciation events.
- Regularly request client testimonials for websites, social media, and other marketing materials.
- Coordinate and implement agent marketing videos and property videos online and database campaigns.
- Possesses a basic understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and customer database systems
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Either already has or is working towards real estate license
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Weekend and evening availability
Ideal Skills and Experience
(Please apply even if you don’t have all achieved.)
- Prior Real Estate experience (required)
- Either already has or is working towards a real estate license
- Microsoft Office savvy (required)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Real estate industry experience (or financial, mortgage or insurance industries)
- Social media savvy
- Canva and other cool and useful free online design tools
- Google Apps
- Video creation
- Comfortable in front of a camera (you will be sending videos to clients)
- Facebook/Instagram Ad Management
$22,000 - $41,500 yearly
About The Andora Group
The Andora Group is a dynamic and rapidly growing company that is becoming one of the top real estate firms in the area. We are a professional group that is highly focused and believes in having fun while developing relationships built on trust and mutual respect.