HomeSmart Realty West
HomeSmart Realty West
We're looking for a professional, out-going, self-motivated, Office Administrator to join our dynamic team! Your primary job will be to assist our Agents in providing Transaction Coordinator services in our Temecula office and maintain the office while providing administrative duties. This position requires basic office administration such as greeting agents/clients, and handling incoming phone inquiries and emails. If you are an ambitious team player with creativity, superb organizational skills, are meticulous in details, can successfully meet deadlines and perform under high pressure while maintaining an upbeat professional demeanor, and have a desire to work within a family-oriented office culture, this may be the perfect job for you!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Market our Transaction Coordinator Services so our newly developed service will be advertised among all of our Agents.
- Oversee all aspects of buyer-seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to closing.
- Obtain all necessary signatures on listing agreement, disclosures, and other necessary documentation.
- Submit all necessary documentation to the office broker for file compliance.
- Input all necessary information into database and transaction management systems.
- Verify that all required signatures and initials are on the contract and addenda.
- Verify that all required addenda are included with the contract.
- Fill out commission disbursement forms.
- Upload documents.
- Send deadline reminders as needed throughout the transaction.
- Follow up with the escrow company and other agents as needed.
- Keep agent informed of those communications.
- Send a weekly e-mail summarizing the status of the transaction and advising the agent of upcoming deadlines.
- Various backup duties for Transaction Department.
- Greet Agents/Clients coming to the office.
- Answer phones.
- Maintain office by ensuring all supplies are ordered, copy machine ink replacement, and coffee replacement.
- Real Estate Experience is strongly preferred but not required.
- RPA knowledge is a plus.
- Ability to learn new software programs on an as-needed basis, skillful in using the following programs including, but are not limited to: our proprietary software system (Real Smart Broker and Real Smart Agent), Microsoft Office programs such as Outlook, Word, Excel, Adobe programs such as Adobe Acrobat.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and be flexible with modifications in the contract, as well as manage deadlines and time constraints.
- Outstanding organizational and file management skills; emphasis on attention to detail.
- Excellent grammar, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Superb customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision or as a Team Player.
- Self-motivated and initiates work production.
- Creative Problem Solver.
- Friendly, professional, calm demeanor.
- Must be location Flexible to train in Carlsbad office, then transfer to Temecula office.
$17 - $18 per hour plus bonus
About HomeSmart Realty West
HomeSmart Realty West is a leader in the Real Estate industry, a technology-based full-service Real Estate company known for excellence located in San Diego, with offices in Carlsbad, Mission Valley, Rancho Bernardo and now our newest office in Temecula! Our goal is to provide a culture with the highest levels of integrity and customer service. The primary tool we use for achieving its goals, both for real estate agents and clients (buyers and sellers), is our cutting-edge technology that empowers its Agents to provide outstanding customer service to their Clients.
Our exponential growth of over 800 agents and expanding to 3 office locations in San Diego, and our newest 4th office in Temecula, our brokerage is growing at an unprecedented rate! We are looking for employees eager to collaborate with like-minded professionals. Our employees at HomeSmart enjoy the opportunity to flourish in an extraordinarily dynamic real estate office environment!