Avenue Realty Inc. Team
We’re looking for a driven and dedicated Office Administrator to join our growing team. Your job will be to complete and file the appropriate paperwork for transactions, oversee important deadlines, handle client requests, manage calendars, and direct phone calls. You’ll also work with the team to manage the production of all marketing materials including the management of the team's Instagram and Facebook accounts. Our ideal candidate has superb organizational skills, a knack for customer service, and a good understanding of the real estate transaction process. If this is the job for you, we would love to discuss how you can become part of our team! Hours are Mon-Fri, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. Only those who are able to perform the duties mentioned are welcome to apply.
- Coordinate between Sellers, Buyers, and service providers/realtors access to homes for the purpose of facilitating appointments such as photography, staging, inspections, open houses, showings, etc.
- Gather all listing information including property notes, property photos, pre-listing materials, listing documents, and information required for proper marketing of properties from both listing realtor and Sellers
- Follow up with Sellers and Buyers to complete documents, disclosures, and any other required paperwork needed for compliance and for listing and buying a home
- Prepare MLS worksheets, post and update listings on MLS, post to social media and to all marketing venues within pre-set timeframes
- Maintain client communication, calendar management, database maintenance, and document management
- Participate in training sessions to improve skills with administrative tasks in the real estate industry
- Always be courteous and provide customers with an excellent experience
- Highly efficient at communicating effectively in both writing and in person
- High level of professionalism
- Acute attention to detail
- Be focused, reliable, innovative, and productive
- Remain calm, collected, and motivated in a hectic and busy work environment
- Passionate about assisting people and providing an excellent customer service experience
- MS Office proficient, InDesign experience is a value-added attribute
About Avenue Realty Inc. Team
We work with the largest Real Estate Brokerage worldwide by agent count; currently focused on expanding its footprint in Canada aggressively. Its Market Centre’s are frequently recognized as the most innovative and agent-friendly brokerage within the industry know as a gathering place for the industry's best real estate agents. With industry-leading real estate training and an experienced leadership and support staff, Keller Williams is a hot spot for agents looking to rapidly build and grow their real estate careers.