Top producing real estate team based in Newport Beach, CA is seeking a talented office administrator to manage the back end of the business operation.
We are looking for an intelligent, highly motivated, team-oriented person who has a strong work ethic, likes to have fun and make money.
We offer a fun, fast paced office, but with the fast pace comes the need to adapt quickly. Must be flexible, able to learn new programs, take direction well and overall have a great attitude as you work alongside a successful real estate team.
This is an opportunity to become an integral part of helping grow the team of one of the top agents in Orange County. There is huge potential for growth within the team for the right candidate.
- Build, implement, and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, and information management
- Input listings into the MLS and manage listing status, showing instructions, showing feedback and content
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries or complaints
- Keep the partners informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled
- Customer/vendor relations
- Create and regularly prepare all buyer and seller consultation packages
- Bachelor’s in marketing or business highly desired
- Able to write at a core level in English
- Consistent attention to detail when composing and proof reading marketing verbiage
- Ability to tailor messages to different audiences/demographics
- Desire to learn
- Seeks new knowledge and skills
- Ability to keep up with new technology, apps, marketing techniques
- Must sit for real estate exam within 45 days after hire
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills
- Ability to establish priorities with competing tasks
- Focused on meeting deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Work well under pressure
- Ability to work independently and focus on tasks and assignments
- Strong technical skills
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Publisher
- Proficiency in Adobe Acrobat
- Strong familiarity with major social media platforms (marketing aspect)
- Able to design and maintain simple website with host tools
- Client focused with a service based attitude
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations
$60,000/year + Commission (Percentage of sales team's commission)
Ayumi is one of the top agents in the Newport Beach/Irvine area at Douglas Elliman. Having achieved early success and many milestones in her real estate career, Ayumi is now looking to expand her current role to encompass mentoring/coaching of up and coming agents and team members. Her vision is to have a positive, success driven team, that is a source of personal, professional, and financial growth for each team member.