RE/MAX Premier Properties & Premier Property Management
RE/MAX Premier Properties is a quickly-growing real estate brokerage located in Middletown. We currently have over 50 licensed agents performing at a high level. We're looking for the right person to join our staff in a position focused on compliance and financial responsibilities.
The Office Administrator is to serve as a protector of our company, its broker, and individual agents. This person ensures that all brokerage transactions and documents are completed within the guidelines set forth by our governing bodies. While maintaining positive relationships with each of our agents is crucial, the Office Administrator is ultimately responsible for daily oversight of files, contracts and commissions and will serve as a gatekeeper in this capacity.
The ideal candidate has worked in a fast-paced office environment and can approach this position with strong management and organizational skills, responsibility and commitment. Exceptional attention to detail is absolutely necessary. We are looking for a team player with an optimistic, can-do attitude. Prior experience in real estate, bookkeeping, and/or administrative roles is preferred.
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of brokerage software and transaction management systems.
- Assist agents with questions about brokerage transaction processes as needed.
- Manage transaction-related notifications and files, posting all relevant forms, guides, and notices in a timely manner.
- Audit pending and closed file submissions for completeness and accuracy, working with agents to identify and obtain any missing documentation.
- Maintain file submission checklists that adhere to company policies.
- Consistently evaluate file submission process for opportunities to improve efficiency and agent productivity.
- Process complete files per company policies for timely payment of commissions to agents.
- Follow up with agents as needed to ensure prompt and successful completion of all files.
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of QuickBooks and brokerage management software.
- Record and deposit all earnest money.
- Pay agent commissions in a timely manner.
- Set up direct deposits for agents as needed.
- Track commissions, sales volume, and caps to input properly in RE/MAX system.
- Provide agent production reports to broker for weekly agent meetings and as needed.
- Create and send monthly agent invoices.
- Reconcile bank accounts regularly.
- Maintain paper and electronic documentation of financial transactions as directed.
- Answer agent and support staff questions about transactions and commission checks.
- Pay vendor bills.
- Assist with paying other bills as needed.
Agent Development and Retention
- Prepare and ensure all new agent paperwork is properly completed.
- Provide keys.
- Meet with agents to discuss brokerage requirements and file checklists.
- Continuously review the onboarding process for opportunities to improve and expand.
- Implement new onboarding initiatives as needed.
- Create positive relationships with agents while enforcing brokerage requirements.
Office Reception and Upkeep
- Provide a welcoming experience for agents, clients, and other office guests, greeting them warmly and memorably.
- Assist with company events and meetings as needed.
- Lend support for brokerage phone calls and provide basic assistance; transfer calls to agents and staff appropriately.
- Assist in maintaining sufficient inventory of office supplies for agents and staff.
- Assist in maintaining a clean, organized office environment.
While we can’t anticipate every single task required for this position, we do expect each member of our team to lend assistance as additional projects arise. All employees will be required to support each other - and management - during absences or other peak business times, and occasionally this may require individuals to operate outside of their regular workload.
- Proven record of administrative management success
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping
- IT literate and competent user of Microsoft packages and social media outlets
- Ability to multitask, work in an environment where frequent interruptions may occur
- Concerned about doing things the right way
- Independent, self-motivated yet also able to work in a team environment successfully
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- General familiarity with real estate transactions
- Experience working in an administrative and/or bookkeeping role
- Experience with Quickbooks and electronic paperwork software
- Light work
- Close visual acuity to perform tasks such as preparing and analyzing data and figures, viewing a computer terminal, and extensive reading
$17 - $19 hourly
About RE/MAX Premier Properties & Premier Property Management
We strive to deliver an exceptional customer experience through our use of M.O.R.E - Deliver to the Max, Customer Obsessed, Do the Right Thing, and Together Everybody Wins. Our buyers and sellers will receive experienced counsel that will help them achieve their goals in a suitable time frame, and most importantly, that will promote their best interests in the transaction. We hold ourselves to the highest of ethical standards and are committed to exceeding our clients’ expectations.