Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Verani Realty
BHHS Verani Realty is searching for Office Administrators/Receptionists to work in our real estate office in Londonderry, NH. The successful candidates will possess strong administrative and computer skills, be attentive to details, perform with quick and accurate follow-through, be able to interact with people of varied personalities in person, on the phone, and electronically, be self-motivated, be personable, reliable, and welcoming to clients. The individuals will be the first contact that people will meet when entering our office and the individual will be required to meet the standards of a professional environment while supporting the organization by performing general and diversified office duties. The Administrator will report directly to the Office Sales Manager and will work closely with real estate agents and be a Technology Liaison. Being a licensed real estate agent or possessing real estate experience is a plus, but not required. BHHS Verani Realty is a leader in the industry and has been in business for over 50 years.
PRINCIPLE ACTIVITIES IN ATTAINING ACCOUNTABILITY OBJECTIVES:
- Working with Agents and others to process transaction files and paperwork.
- Accurately and timely process checks, purchase and sales documents, and closing documents.
- Responsible for the needs of the office for supplies and equipment
- Complete projects are given daily and weekly from the Manager including but not limited to printing, filing, copying, scanning, faxing, creating e-mails or direct mail recruiting campaigns
- At the manager’s request, will meet and greet with prospective Real Estate Sales agent recruits to get a one on one feel as to their fit in the office
- Understand and know how to use and assist agents with any company equipment, computers, and printers
- Communicate with the Help desk/IT department on a regular basis to take care of any computer or phone issues in our office i.e.: printer connections, re-booting of systems, PCs, voicemail, etc.
- Communicate with and maintain telephone relationships with contacts at multiple listing services and local real estate boards concerning any discrepancies or questions about the MLS database and our listings
- Communicate via phone and email with e-Showings for any updates, questions, etc. about any of our agents and the showing instructions for our listings
- Prepare and maintain our office policy handbook
- Update and maintain the Real Estate license book for all our agents at the front desk
- Submit any email reminders to agents regarding turning in Buyer Agency Agreements as well as friendly reminders of any upcoming meetings, as directed and reviewed by the manager
- Input all new listings into MLS; LoneWolf; e-Showings; Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia accounts, and whatever databases are required
- Work directly with various programs to keep the programs updated with the most current information relative to a transaction including MLS; LoneWolf; etc.
- Maintain the master floor time agenda at the front desk
- Maintain all office files which include new listings, under agreements, withdrawals, expireds, and closings
- Keep all conference rooms and all general areas tidy and free of trash and maintain reservation schedule
- Keep all copiers, printers, and fax machines full of paper and stock extra supplies
- Process agent listings photos
- Assist the manager in the completion of the schedule for up time for the office
- Post all outgoing mail and deliver all incoming mail
- Become a Subject matter expert in the programs and policies of Verani Realty
- Update listings book, as well as office phone list with extensions for a handout
- Maintain and update the list of where all lockboxes are located
- Work closely with agents to order signs for installation and removal for listed properties
- Review our listings in the MLS to check for discrepancies or mistakes
- Update and enhance listings on the Verani Backpage and input any office news or events on the Backpage, as directed by the manager
- Update and enhance listings in the various websites
- Scan incoming agent faxes to their e-mail
- Help the agents, with machinery, advertising and processing of paperwork.
- Assist with company parties, contests, and functions
- Forward weekly updates to the manager as directed
- Additional responsibilities to include other special assignments as assigned by the Sales Manager
- Represent BHHS Verani Realty in a professional manner and with attire appropriate for the position
- Valid Driver’s license
- Must have computer skills and be proficient in Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Must have strong written and verbal skills
- Must be organized and can manage processes
- Must be willing to occasionally staff other Verani Realty offices
$18.50 - $20.50 hourly
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Verani Realty
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Verani Realty
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Verani Realty has been serving the real estate needs of communities in New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Maine, and Vermont since 1967. We have grown to over twenty locations across southern and central New Hampshire, northern Massachusetts, and southern Maine, with over 600 licensed real estate agents. Our emphasis on customer service, commitment to training and coaching, affiliation with the BHHS national real estate network, and utilization of the latest technology allow us to provide unprecedented support for our agents and a memorable experience for both sellers and buyers.