The Donovan Team
Growing Real Estate Team is seeking a Part Time, Multi-talented, Personable Admin with great phone and people skills to work flexible hours. Must be familiar with general office duties including: making appointments, following up and coordinating with staff and agents.
- Responsible for speedy response to phone and internet inquiries to make sure that buyers and sellers get put in touch with the best team member to assist them.
- Update and maintain database and records.
- Keep office and premises looking sharp for customers and clients.
- Go-fer: to pick up and deliver documents, keys, paperwork, put up sign riders and provide access to homes for appraisers, inspectors and the like.
- Computer knowledge including MS Word, Excel, MLS and some knowledge or quick learner of sales forms and agency agreements.
- Experience with Top Producer or similar CRM is a plus but not required.
- Active or inactive NYS Real Estate License, or presently in school or be willing to attend real estate school and complete course in 90 days or less is a requirement for the job.
$15,000- $20,000 part time
About The Donovan Team
We are a Professional Residential Real Estate Practice of "Can-Do" Agents and staff members. Our organization takes pride in ensuring that our clients' Buying and Selling experience is above and beyond their expectations. It is also our passion to guide our team members in their personal and professional development so as to achieve their full potential through the latest technology and training while gaining "hands on experience".