The Resnick Team
Busy real estate team looking for someone to handle all day to day administrative, marketing, and scheduling tasks in addition to occasionally showing property or hosting an open house. The work week can be extremely varied and things can come at you at the last second and you will need to be able to shift and re-prioritize. If you are the kind of person who prefers to leave at the same time every day with the same one hour lunch break, that is understandable but you will not be happy in this job and we will not be a good fit. One day might find you overseeing photography on a property in the morning and be preparing an offer in the afternoon while prepping for a seminar in the early evening.
Including but not limited to:
- Update social media with relevant postings related to the team and real estate in general, understand how social media works.
- Prepare documents such as deal sheets and exclusive agreements.
- Attend closings, inspections and host open houses and showings as necessary.
- Organize and produce various seminars that the team holds from time to time. Source and oversee vendors for events.
- Write copy, enter all information for listings and update listings in real time.
- Pursue education in all of Compass on-line tools and be able to use easily. Create a buyers collection and add appropriate properties as needed.
- Assist in marketing efforts such as postcards, newsletters and creating Facebook and Instagram advertising.
- Write and send follow up emails for open house attenders.
- Track clients closing dates, birthdays, any other important days and source cards and small gifts to send on specific days.
- NYC Real Estate License.
- Excellent interpersonal skills - we love to laugh but we also get serious and down to business.
- Solid knowledge of Brooklyn neighborhoods and the ability to navigate them via public transportation or be quick to learn.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent social media skills and the ability to convey a message through social media.
- Be eager. Be a self starter. Have a true desire to be part of a team and help us all grow.
- Excellent computer skills and fluency in all types of programs.
- Be willing to work 6 days a week when needed.
- Have the ability to multi-task and take on challenges.
- Be proactive - find, research, reorganize, invent.
- Be flexible - this is a full-time position, but you will be busier some days than others.
$40,000 - $50,000
About The Resnick Team
Successful real estate team in Brooklyn looking for administrative and occasional showing help. Must be able to multi-task with a smile and a sense of calm. Must be ok with having last minute things thrown at them. Must be open to nights and weekends.