Team Denver Homes
We are hiring for an administrative assistant who genuinely desires to help others, takes pride in their quality of work, and also has the ability to multi-task and solve problems. The right candidate will jump at the opportunity to build, implement, and manage multiple systems with minimal supervision. Deep commitment to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality, attention to detail, and consistent communication is a must. We will train the selected candidate to be THE best of the best. Somebody who proves to be talented will have tons of potential for huge opportunities. If you’re ready to take the next step in your career, apply below!
- Purchase office supplies including marketing materials, cards for important dates, and office equipment
- Establish and maintain all systems for buyers, sellers, client database management, lead generation tracking, lead follow-up, and office administration
- Build our brand through website management, social media, marketing material creation and distribution, and events
- Manage administrative tasks including reviewing schedules, preparing agendas, participating in daily meetings, answering phones, facilitating communication between customers and team members, taking minutes, etc
- Support agents, clients, and other parties with documentation, and regularly follow up on listing and transaction management
- Accounting - accounts payable, CDAs, etc.
- Create checklists / Organize Google Docs
- Maintain Monday- task management program
- Real estate license preferred but not required to apply
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, and basic web-based applications
- Displays exceptional communication, time management, organization, and customer service skills
- High school diploma or GED required, some college experience preferred
- This position requires some evening and weekend work
$45,000 plus bonus structure
About Team Denver Homes
Team Denver Homes is an award-winning and top-producing Denver luxury home specialist team composed of eight top producing agents. Our marketing and technology expertise allows us to list homes for sale utilizing the most advanced marketing, technology and practices available worldwide. TDH is a fast paced, competitive, and collaborative- always trying new ideas and thinking outside the box. We have goals to become the top team in Denver over the next few years.