The Libby Utley Team
We are in search of an administrative assistant for our top-ranking real estate team. We are looking for an exceptional candidate who is willing to go “above and beyond”, thrives in a fast-paced work environment, and is excited about helping an organization grow to the next level. This position requires a highly detail-oriented and systematic individual that helps a team assist clients with seamless, top-notch customer service. If you’re interested in a career move with growth potential, we want to hear from you.
- Promote our brand through social media, marketing material creation and distribution, and events
- Do administrative duties like preparing agendas, participating in daily meetings, reviewing schedules, answering phones, talking with customers, taking minutes, etc
- Oversee all aspects of the agents’ business administration duties so agents can focus on listing and showing properties, negotiating contracts, and lead generation
- Create and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, client database management, lead generation tracking, lead follow-up, and office administration
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports and communicate key results to the rest of the team to ensure company goals are being met, and explain any challenges or issues
- Experience in the real estate industry is a plus
- Displays exceptional communication, time management, organization, and customer service skills
- Knowledge of computer systems including Microsoft Office Suite, CRM, email, etc.
- Associate’s degree preferred but not required to apply
$15 - $25 hourly
About The Libby Utley Team
Work with America's Best of the Best award winning Realtors and her team. We are a team united with one common goal to serve the needs of your clients and communities, with our core values being the focal point of how we do business. Our pose, tenacity, and honesty is always noted.
"We don't just sell you a house, we sell you an experience"