The Jarnagin Team
The Administrative Director oversees the day-to-day operation of our busy real estate office. This role requires competency and confidence in interactions with all levels of employees both internally and externally. This position is responsible for managing calendars, setting appointments, planning events, producing documents, and completing projects with minimal supervision along with a high level of attention to detail. Strong customer service skills, excellent typing skills and strong organizational skills are required. This role requires familiarity with office leases and the ability to extract necessary information.
The ideal candidate has experience in managing a large fast paced office environment and can approach this position with strong management and organizational skills, responsibility and commitment. We are looking for a team player with a great attitude who enjoys working with people. Must have prior experience as an office manager and/or executive assistant in a large organization.
- Handle all bookkeeping and payroll
- Provide status reports
- Oversee and schedule regular maintenance, purchasing and installation of office equipment
- Setup and keep track of a listing and sales checklist for the agency
- Constant communication with clients and agents from contract to close
- Manage all aspects of each real estate transactions from inception through closings and beyond.
- Develop, organize, implement and manage all systems and processes of the business.
- Responsible for customer relationships, communication and follow up.
- Research and develop new systems, technologies and marketing.
- Manage Agent training processes and accountability.
- Manage and oversee outside investments and additional PA responsibilities.
- Oversee agent recruitment and on-boarding.
- This role will have the complete responsibility to oversee every aspect of the organization and keep the entire team updated and accountable.
- Fully support the lead agent in achieving team success through organizing managing and overseeing their every activity.
Regular Work Activities:
- Manage transaction software and lists.
- Handling Client interaction and support.
- Presenting offers, occasionally negotiating contracts and inspections.
- Process new listings and enter them into MLS.
- Answering office phones and managing incoming questions.
- Managing, tracking, checking and maintaining spreadsheets and balances.
- Coordinate photos, sign placement inspections and appointments.
- Running errands, showings houses and some driving tasks.
- Daily accountability checks for systems and team.
- Manage emails.
- Handle urgent tasks and assignments as they come up.
- Prepare for listing presentations and client meetings.
- Keep everyone and everything organized and flowing.
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Must have experience in Quickbooks
- Concerned about doing things the right way
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently
- Tech savvy
- Can handle difficult customers with grace
$50,000 - $70,000
About The Jarnagin Team
The Jarnagin Team is a powerhouse team made up of top agents and an excellent office staff. The team was put together to offer clients a real estate experience that exceeds expectations backed by a guarantee. With individualized buyers' agents and sellers’ agents we can offer additional expertise to help you find your dream home or sell your current home. As part of our comprehensive and specialized team approach, you have a group of full-time and high-octane professionals ready to serve you. One great real estate agent is a beneficial resource but a team of great agents is an invaluable asset that can provide both exemplary service and optimal results.