Craig Peleg Team
We are looking for an experienced Executive Director to oversee all operations, functions and activities. You will be the face of the organization, responsible for giving the proper strategic direction and implementing a high quality vision.
An excellent Executive Director is an influential manager with ability to lead and motivate. They have great communication skills and take a holistic approach in managing the organization’s operations.
The goal is to manage and lead the organization towards success through careful planning, organization and implantation of necessary business processes.
- Build, implement, and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management, and back-office support
- Assist with the creation of marketing materials like brochures, renderings, Facebook Ads, Zillow and Trulia listings, video, and Website Design
- Building an effective team by providing guidance and coaching to team members
- Oversee the filing system for listings and sales of all properties
- Prepare weekly/monthly reports to be shared with our clients
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Is able to multi-task and exhibits flexibility in the workspace
- 3-5 years of proven experience as executive director or in other managerial position
- Real Estate background including Transaction Coordination, Titles and Mortgages
- Hold a Bachelor's degree
- Outstanding organization and leadership abilities
$15 - $18 hourly
About Craig Peleg Team
The Craig Peleg Team is a fast growing real estate team in South Florida. We are looking for fun, energetic, agents and support staff to join our team and help give our clients the "Disney" experience when buying and selling a home. Come Grow with US!