EXP Realty LLC
We’re searching for a diligent real estate administrative assistant. You’ll be responsible for managing all paperwork in a timely manner, notifying clients of approaching deadlines, ensuring each deal goes through the proper legal channels, scheduling appointments and walkthroughs, and providing superb customer service. In addition, you’ll work with other staff members to market our brand and arrange company events in the community. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess great interpersonal skills, and have basic knowledge of paperwork processes and database management.
- Keep track of all transaction documents in the client database and complete the necessary paperwork
- Schedule necessary appointments with all parties, including open houses and the final walkthrough
- Participate in training sessions to improve skills with administrative tasks in the real estate industry
- Produce all marketing materials including brochures, flyers, online marketing, social media posts, etc. to continuously build our brand
- Assist the real estate team in facilitating local events to foster connection to people in the neighborhood
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports and communicate key results to the rest of the team to ensure company goals are being met
- Deliver concierge-level customer service to sellers, buyers, and lenders, to improve customer satisfaction ratings
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience in the real estate industry
- Weekend and evening availability
- Candidates are required to have a high school diploma or GED
- Has knowledge of Microsoft Office and customer relationship management software
This job is 75-80% working autonomously from home and 20-25% working with the agent and meeting various vendors at the homes of our clients or running company errands.
The ideal candidate must possess exceptional organizational skills and be able to manage multiple short and long term projects.
Previous experience as a residential realtor assistant is preferred along with Microsoft Excel and the ability to create marketing materials. If you enjoy working with valued clients and serving them at a high level please send your resume and a cover letter describing what you would love about this job and why you are the best candidate for our team. Thank you! We look forward to talking with you.
$27,000 - $40,000 yearly
About EXP Realty LLC
eXp Realty’s spectacular growth and success continue to be recognized, as the cloud-based brokerage has landed in the top five of several categories of the elite 2020 REAL Trends 500 Report today, including being named the No. 1 mover in transactions, the No. 1 independent in the country and No. 3 in closed transaction sides.