Home Options Group
Home Options Group is seeking a detail oriented, resourceful Administrative Assistant to join our growing real estate investment team! The ideal candidate is a tech-savvy, highly motivated, and driven team player with prior Real Estate experience. As the Administrative Assistant, you will serve as the right hand to the owner, as well as assisting with other growing areas of businesses. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a long-term position with plenty of room to grow and learn alongside our highly motivated and productive team.
“Real Estate never sleeps” this position may require some weekend and after hours work.
- Respond to customer needs with urgency and attentiveness
- Continue to build skills and knowledge in the real estate industry by attending educational events
- Check and manage emails
- Assisting in Project Management(Rehab Construction)
- Manage calendar, schedule meetings and appointments
- Prepare business-specific documents: Purchase & Sale Agreements, Lease Agreements, Amendments, Letters of Intent, etc.
- Helping with transaction coordination
- Running errands: putting out/picking up lockboxes, opening doors for contractors, photographers, etc.
- Light lifting: cases of water, office supplies, etc
- Office organization: file paperwork, organize work areas, order snacks/water and office supplies
- Organize and execute special projects as needed: quarterly events, client appreciation, etc.
- Coordinate internal team, and some external communications
- Ensure all administrative tasks are handled in a timely manner (typically under deadlines)
- 1-3 years experience as an executive assistant or administrative assistant
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Used to handling private information
- Experience using Google Apps and a CRM
- Ability to handle multiple projects at the same time and prioritize according to the importance
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced environment and under strict deadlines
- Strong typing and computer skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Social media skills a plus
$13 - $15 hourly
About Home Options Group
Where you will work: New Port Richey
Who’s the Boss: Justin Setzer/Alan Brusky
Who are we?
We are Home Options. Home Options wants to provide excellent service to our clients. Extra care should be taken as many of our clients are in distressed situations. Our companies core values are:
- Outward to our clients and passion projects
- Pants not on fire - We tell the truth, even when it doesn't benefit us
- Golden Rule - We will do unto others as we would have them do unto us
- Blessed to be a blessing - We give to those who can't give back
- Open communication - We are clear when there is an issue
- Feedback welcome - We are open to the feedback of others
- Priority people - We don't trade what's permanent to us for what's not