We are hiring for an administrative assistant who genuinely desires to help others, takes pride in their quality of work, and also has the ability to multi-task and solve problems. The right candidate will jump at the opportunity to build, implement, and manage multiple systems with minimal supervision. Deep commitment to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality, attention to detail, and consistent communication is a must. We will train the selected candidate to be THE best of the best. Somebody who proves to be talented will have tons of potential for huge opportunities. If you’re ready to take the next step in your career, apply below!
- Provide concierge-level customer service to vendors and customers to improve customer satisfaction ratings
- Make and dispense status reports as requested so the team is informed with progress reports and provide insight on any challenges or issues
- Create and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, client database management, lead generation tracking, lead follow-up, and office administration
- Perform administrative tasks such as participating in daily meetings, reviewing schedules, preparing agendas, speaking with customers, answering phones, taking minutes, etc
- Be in charge of the recruiting, hiring, training, and ongoing leadership of all future administrative hires
- High school diploma or GED required, some college experience preferred
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, and basic web-based applications
- Some weekend and evening hours are required
- Real estate industry is preferred
Willing to get real estate license if company decides it is needed
$25,000 - $30,000 yearly
About Southern Homes
Our team focuses on providing a Disney Level experience for our clients.