Freestyle Real Estate
Looking for an incredibly dynamic, energetic, hardworking, organized multi-tasker for our growing team! Freestyle Real Estate is a high production real estate office with a fun, professional atmosphere.
Individual to assist in managing internal systems to support our active sales team. Must be tech-savvy with knowledge of computer programs and apps to create processes. Experience with systems, timeline management and contracts a plus. Must be highly organized with strong attention to detail.
General office responsibilities also include answering phones, marketing and product inventory/ordering, and reception. Communication with third-party vendors.
- Working together directly with Broker to implement systems
- Manage client database
- Prepare weekly client reports
- Coordinate property listing activities and promotion
- Answer initial client phone calls
- Maintain vendor and contractor relations and schedule estimates/work as needed
- Monitor website
- Monitor active listing showings/feedback and communicate with outside agents as needed
- Maintain and communicate transaction timeframes
- Assist with Event preparation (open houses, community events, school activities, fundraisers)
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Customer/client service experience – fluent with conversation and ability to work with various personalities
- Technologically capable – meaning not only fluent with operating systems but also technical troubleshooting
- Attention to detail, highly organized
- Proven track record of high level written and verbal communications
- Efficient and timely – can focus on deadlines and timelines
- Able to problem solve and work through issues as they arise
- Highest level of professionalism – sees the importance of the company mission and purpose
- Detailed level of understanding for Google Apps, Microsoft Office programs, cloud-based technology, database programs, and more
- Ability and desire to quickly learn new things
- Training available through online platforms
$42,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Freestyle Real Estate
Freestyle Real Estate is an independently owned, boutique real estate brokerage filled with high energy in a creative work environment and managed by a passionate dedicated broker. Located in Limerick, PA the company has been providing top-notch real estate service to the surrounding 5 county area for over 11 years. The sales team is growing rapidly and always looking for qualified candidates to fill various roles within the company.