Listing Leaders Prestige LLC
We’re hiring a motivated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Responsibilities include administrative duties such as keeping track of all transaction documents in the client database for our real estate agents, monitoring and notifying clients of important deadlines, coordinating with the title company, and processing incoming money such as earnest money and rents. The ideal candidate should be a great communicator who is driven and highly detail-oriented. If this position interests you, start your application today! Indiana real estate license is required.
- Achieve company objectives and regularly compile a progress report to present to the team
- Notify transaction participants when a deadline is approaching
- Produce all marketing materials including brochures, flyers, online marketing, social media posts, etc. to continuously build our brand
- Ensure each transaction complies with legalities and any tax withholdings are complete
- Deliver concierge-level customer service to sellers, buyers, and lenders, to improve customer satisfaction ratings
- Keep records for listing, sales, and tenants updated in the CRM
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience in the real estate industry or as an office manager
- Has knowledge of Microsoft Office and customer relationship management software
$18 - $20 hourly
About Listing Leaders Prestige LLC
Listing Leaders Prestige is a licensee of Listing Leaders Inc established in 2016.