The Chris Pappalardo Team and Keller Williams of Greensboro
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our team! You will provide administrative support for our top ranking real estate team. With the help of this individual, the Agent is hoping to focus more on selling real estate and much less on the back-end/daily administrative tasks. The top candidate will be willing to go above and beyond their duties and is excited about the opportunity for growth and expansion.
We are interested in someone with a proven track record of creating and implementing systems and procedures in an office atmosphere and who pays special attention to detail. This person will have a strong sense of urgency and must enjoy "to-do lists". They will be an “outside the box” thinker and problem solver.
It is important that this individual is upbeat, considers themselves to be somewhat of a perfectionist, is extremely computer savvy, is competitive and welcomes constructive criticism as a tool for growth. This person will be somebody who has a big vision for team growth and expansion. They will be ready to conquer the world with the team! Must be competitive in nature and love to win.
- Keep up with all systems pertaining to business operations including customer data and back office support to keep the team productive
- Communicate changes and issues from clients to the rest of the team so they are resolved efficiently
- Provide world-class customer service to our client base and vendors so achieve improved brand recognition
- Create and dispense status reports as requested so the team is informed with progress reports
- Grow in the position through continued learning and revitalization of skill-sets
- Experience in the real estate industry is a plus
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Technologically savvy; able to learn new programs quickly and troubleshoot common issues
- Able to build lasting relationships with clients by providing understanding and effective service to their needs
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly and with discretion
$32,000 - $37,000 yearly
About The Chris Pappalardo Team and Keller Williams of Greensboro
Our Mission: The Chris Pappalardo Team improves lives by taking the utmost care of our client’s likely largest purchase and sale of their lives - their house. We stay on top of the latest trends, technologies as well as the tried and true real estate techniques to sell our clients homes faster and for more money.
Our vision: To become a nationally recognized real estate brand that prioritizes our clients' and team members' quality of life and through excellent customer service through knowledge, systems and care and through creating and maintaining an incredible work ecosystem and culture. We coach weekly on job performance and goals as well as quality of life, hoping to provide our team members with a feeling of moving forward both in job proficiency and in connection to the team's big vision. Most importantly we coach to the team member's chosen individual career and life goals.