Eiffel Investments Capital
We are looking for an organized assistant with experience in one or more of these categories: Construction, Investments, Brokerage, Financial, Architectural, Consulting, Title Company and/or other real estate related industries. Must have real estate experience.
The partners will evaluate the newly hired employee within 90 days from the date of hire to re-evaluate salaries or address raises and/or promotions within the firm.
This individual should consider this type of work as their professional calling and be looking for a stable, long-term opportunity.
Essential functions of this position will include, but are not limited to:
- Screen and direct various communications, including answering and directing incoming calls, setting up conference calls, etc.
- Assist with calendar management, travel and meeting arrangements.
- Maintain various company databases, contacts, and filing systems.
- Download, organize and distribute research from various websites and online research tools.
- Document scanning, filing and managing.
- Process project documents for signatures and procedures.
- Prepare expense reports.
- Draft various correspondences for analysts, as requested.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- Associates/Undergraduate degree (is preferred but not required) or equivalent with 3-5 years professional experience in a fast-paced administrative support roll.
- A reputation with previous employers for the highest integrity and outstanding performance.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Intermediate to advanced level Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Strong command of English grammar and syntax.
- Excellent and clear communication skills, both written and oral.
- The ability to work independently while at the same time work effectively in a collaborative structure with personnel throughout every level of the company.
- Proven track record of success working collaboratively within a large team strongly preferred.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment, with the ability to multi-task and manage details.
- Experience supporting teams of high-level investment and or real estate professionals is preferred, but not required.
$12.00 -15.00 hourly
About Eiffel Investments Capital
Eiffel Investments Capital is a real estate firm based in Dallas, Texas at the SE Intersection of LBJ Freeway and Central Expressway. We invest in commercial Real Estate, multi-family developments and acquisition of single family portfolios.