We’re searching for a diligent real estate administrative assistant. You’ll be responsible for managing all paperwork in a timely manner, notifying clients of approaching deadlines, ensuring each deal goes through the proper legal channels, scheduling appointments and walkthroughs, and providing superb customer service. In addition, you’ll work with other staff members to market our brand and arrange company events in the community. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess great interpersonal skills, and have basic knowledge of paperwork processes and database management.
- Fill out all appropriate paperwork and file in the customer database to assist the real estate team in closing deals
- Supervise production of all online marketing materials as well as brochures and flyers for events to professionally represent the real estate team
- Ensure each transaction complies with legalities and any tax withholdings are complete
- Monitor deadlines and provide notices to appropriate parties when necessary
- Plan travel arrangements, open houses, final walkthroughs, and other necessary engagements
- Manage paperwork and client communication with sellers on property listings and pending contracts
- Manage communication between other agents, inspectors, appraisers, etc on company listings and sales
- Flexible working schedule to accommodate clients on nights and weekends
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- Possesses a basic understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and customer database systems
- Previous experience in the real estate industry
- Real estate license preferred
$31,000 - $47,000 yearly
About RE/MAX Performance
We are a well established, yet growing real estate team, with top of the line technology and tools for success. We are very team-oriented and looking for the right team fit to complement our great group of individuals working hard together as a team.
We consistently outsell our competition with a focus on excellent customer service, honesty, and delivering great results!
We are looking to grow throughout the Miami Valley and into Northern Cincinnati in the next three years and are looking for that next key fit to assist us all in obtaining our company initiative and your professional goals and dreams!