The Greatest Moves Team of RE/MAX Advantage Realty
We’re searching for a diligent real estate administrative assistant. You’ll be responsible for managing all paperwork in a timely manner, notifying clients of approaching deadlines, ensuring each deal goes through the proper legal channels, scheduling appointments and walkthroughs, and providing superb customer service. In addition, you’ll work with other staff members to market our brand and arrange company events in the community. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess great interpersonal skills, and have basic knowledge of paperwork processes and database management. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Monitor deadlines and provide notices to appropriate parties when necessary
- Ensure each transaction complies with legalities and any tax withholdings are complete
- Continue to build skills and knowledge in the real estate industry by attending educational events
- Plan travel arrangements, open houses, final walkthroughs, and other necessary engagements
- Compete with others in the real estate industry by producing high-quality print and digital marketing materials
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Communicates well, both verbally and written
- Available evenings and weekends
- Candidates are required to have a high school diploma or GED
- Real estate license preferred
- Has knowledge of Microsoft Office and customer relationship management software
$35,000 - $43,000 yearly
About The Greatest Moves Team of RE/MAX Advantage Realty
The Greatest Moves Team (formerly Ron Howard & Associates) of RE/MAX Advantage Realty is a real estate sales team headquartered in Baltimore City, with an expanding coverage area with Maryland offices located in Ellicott City, Columbia, Eldersburg, Fulton, Ocean City, Westminster, Towson, and Seaford, Delaware. Our Team is consistently rated in the top 1% of Realtors in the state of Maryland.
Our business is quite different from a traditional brokerage. Our training, systems, technology, and support are designed to create an environment of success and we genuinely care about helping you reach your personal goals. If you enjoy working with people, are trustworthy, enjoy building relationships, possess a strong work ethic, and the ability to utilize technology effectively, then you could be a great Ron Howard & Associates Team member!