Keller Williams Advantage III Realty
We are seeking an energetic, competitive, and goal-oriented agent to grow into a new homes sales specialist. Learn how to develop prospect and develop relationships with builders and developers. Strength of character, leadership, and ambition carry more weight in our selection process than industry experience. A Real Estate License is required for this upside commission opportunity.
If you’re looking to build your real estate career in a consultative selling environment, backed by a supportive, growing team, apply today!
- Act as the professional intermediary when connecting with leads and industry professionals so our company’s standards and values are reflected in every transaction
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM and convert them to buyers to meet monthly sales goals
- Adopt a learning mindset and cultivate a passion for knowledge in the Real Estate industry to help further your own career
- Act as an intermediary between our seller and potential buyer so the entire process is smooth and timely
- Consistently networking and prospecting for new business to meet sales goals
- New home developer lead follow up
- New home builder lead generation
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and loves meeting new people
- Knowledge of the local Real Estate market preferred
- Willing and able to learn our systems and technologies
- A proven track record of sales and success
$79,000 - $109,000 at plan
About Keller Williams Advantage III Realty
Keller Williams is one of the most collaborative offices. We are the home for multiple teams and top producers who consistently rank among the top producers in our Region! We are also consistently the #1 office in our area.
Whether you're interested in joining one of our top-producing teams or looking to create your own brand, it would be an honor to partner with you!