Tim O'Brien Homes Inc.
New Home Sales
This position is responsible for selling Tim O’Brien Homes’ (TOH) homes in a personalized and professional manner per an established budget, with dedication to providing 100% customer satisfaction. Following our company’s guiding 7 Core Values that inspire our daily work and underscore our steadfast commitment to our customers, vendor partners, the communities we build and each other.
Model Home hours are 12:00PM to 5:00 PM, Friday - Tuesday. Open Model hours may vary based on schedule set by the Director of Sales and/or the Division President, which include, but are not limited to, MBA Parade of Homes, MBA Spring Tour and MBA Builder and Remodeling Expo.
Compensation is commissioned. Bonus' are available.
- Participate as an active member of the Sales and Marketing Team, attending all team meetings and providing insight to Sales and Marketing Management on improving sales performance and customer satisfaction.
- Meet quarterly and yearly sales goals and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) for maintaining your status as a NHSP as agreed to by the Division President and the Director of Sales.
- Follow the TOH Sales Process, maintaining a complete understanding of all contract documentation, financing process and options and NHSP minimum standards as detailed in Sales Training conducted in the Sales Meetings.
- Provide outstanding customer service at all stages of the construction process – from sale, to close, to post-close interaction. Maintaining a customer satisfaction rating in the top 10% of US on the question of overall “Sales Experience Score” on the Construction Process and Move-In Survey provided by AVID. Maintain rating in the top 10% of US on ‘Willing to Recommend to Family/Friend’ provide by AVID.
- Develop and maintain strong, strategic relationship with past customers and assure that you are effectively leveraging that opportunity towards obtaining customer referrals.
- Strive to attain at least (20%) in referral sales for calendar year.
- Schedule and plan two (2) Construction or Consumer 101’s per calendar year for your Market Area.
- Gather a minimum of two (2) online customer reviews each quarter using process established by Marketing Department.
- Maintain knowledge of all current advertising and promotions. Work with Director of Sales and Director of Marketing to continually develop new promotions to increase traffic and referrals in community.
- Attend required pre-construction, pre-drywall and pre closing orientation meetings with the customers.
- Actively participate in all company related training programs and initiatives.
- Participate in career coaching and training opportunities with a national home builder's coach.
- Two (2) years experience in New Home Sales or equivalent experience.
- High school diploma.
- Highly motivated individual; ability to work independently.
- Ability to establish and nurture rapport with prospects and clients.
- Excellent familiarity with new home design, options and features.
- Attention to detail and have the ability to promote collaboration, back office team support.
- Excellent aptitude for selling in residential home building environment with market understanding.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to read and comprehend detailed construction blueprints, specifications and basic development drawings.
- Intermediate technology skills, including Microsoft Windows, Outlook (email), Blue Beam, Rev it, Sales Simplicity.
- Minimal travel required. Employee must own or lease a vehicle and posses a valid driver’s license with insurance coverage.
- Provide own personal cell phone and laptop.
$110,000 + Potential annually, Fully Commissioned
About Tim O'Brien Homes Inc.
Tim O'Brien Homes is an award winning, semi-custom single family home builder in the Milwaukee and Madison, Wisconsin areas. They are leaders in energy efficiency, innovative designs, green building practices and renewable technologies. All homes are 3rd party tested and certified surpassing the State's energy-efficiency and green strict guidelines, and backed by a 5-Year Energy Guarantee.
Join a team of people who live by seven core values which are the guiding principles that inspire daily work and underscore commitment to customers, vendor partners and each other. Tim O'Brien Homes is also a partner of Neumann Companies and its affiliates.