The Brian Burds Home Selling Team
We are seeking an energetic, competitive and goal-oriented New Home Sales Agent to showcase our newest community and help buyers find their next dream home. Strength of character, leadership and ambition carry more weight in our selection process than industry experience.
A Real Estate License is required for this job or you must be currently in the process of obtaining one.
If you’re looking to build your real estate career in a lucrative and consultative selling environment, then we need to talk. You’ll be backed by a supportive, growing team that wants you to succeed.
- Have an always learning mindset that enables you to grow with a supportive team
- Able to be present at new home communities 5 days a week so potential buyers have ample time to tour homes
- Negotiate and effectively communicate transaction details between sellers and potential buyers to ensure a smooth and mutually beneficial process
- Discuss features of lots, floor plans and community to buyers to help determine their needs and wants
- Track all phone, email and CRM interactions with prospective clients to help ensure monthly sales goals are being met
- Enjoys meeting new people and establishing working relationships
- Real Estate and new home construction experience preferred
- Past sales experience is preferred
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
About The Brian Burds Home Selling Team
Century 21 Haggerty is a high energy brokerage with unlimited potential. We are continually giving 121% to our team and to our clients to ensure we grow our enthusiasm in our business. Founded in 1976 as Golden Key Reality Haggerty CO is who you want to work for because we will work for you.