Tim O'Brien Homes Inc.
This position is responsible for selling Tim O’Brien Homes’ (TOH) homes in a personalized and professional manner per an established budget. You will have dedication to providing 100% market home customer and realtor satisfaction.
Following our company’s guiding 7 Core Values that inspire our daily work and underscore our steadfast commitment to our customers, vendor partners, communities in which we build and each other.
Model Home hours are from 12:00pm to 5:00pm, Friday-Tuesday. Open Model hours may vary based on schedule set by the Director of Sales and the Division President, which include, but are not limited to Parade of Homes and company events.
Compensation is commissioned.
- Meet quarterly and yearly sales goals and any Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) for maintaining your status as a NHSP as agreed to by the Division President and the Director of Sales.
- Maintain knowledge of all current advertising and promotions. Work with Director of Sales and Director of Marketing to continually develop new promotions to increase traffic and referrals in community.
- Follow the TOH Sales Process, maintaining a complete understanding of all contract documentation, financing options and process, and NHSP minimum standards as detailed in Sales Training conducted in the Sales Meetings.
- Develop and maintain strong, strategic relationship with Realtor Community and assure effective communication with Realtors and Realtor Offices within your Market Area.
- With the direction of the Director of Sales, in an effective and timely manner, develop Market Home product in your communities based on TOH sales data and CMA’s.
- Must have High School diploma
- Two (2) years experience in New Home Sales or equivalent experience
- Highly motivated individual
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to establish and nurture a rapport with clients
- Excellent familiarity with new home design, options and features
- Excellent aptitude for selling in residential home building environment
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to read and comprehend detailed construction blueprints, specifications, and basic development drawings
- Intermediate technology skills, including Microsoft Windows, Outlook (email)
$100,000+ at plan commission
About Tim O'Brien Homes Inc.
Tim O'Brien Homes is an award winning, semi-custom single family home builder in the Milwaukee and Madison, Wisconsin areas. They are leaders in energy efficiency, innovative designs, green building practices and renewable technologies. All homes are 3rd party tested and certified surpassing the State's energy-efficiency and green strict guidelines, and backed by a 5-Year Energy Guarantee.
Join a team of people who live by seven core values which are the guiding principles of our daily work and underscore commitment to customers, vendor partners and each other. Tim O'Brien Homes is also a partner of Neumann Companies and its affiliates.