We are seeking a competitive, high energy and goal driven New Home Sales Advisor who enjoys working in a consultative environment. As a New Home Sales professional you will provide a great home buying experience by determining buyers’ needs, helping them find their dream home, and walking them through the home building process including floor plan and amenity options.
The idea candidate must enjoy creating rapport with customers, building trustworthy relationships and providing excellent service.
Your efforts will be rewarded with a lucrative commission structure, a supportive, hard-working team, and marketing and administrative support.
If you’re ready and excited to become part of a successful and growing team then please complete your application today!
- Participate as an active member of the Sales Team, attending all company team meetings and providing insight on improving sales performance
- Meet quarterly and yearly sales goals and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) for maintaining your status as an NHA as agreed to
- Maintaining a complete understanding utilization of all contract documentation, financing process and options, and leveraging CRM system
- Provide outstanding customer service at all stages of the construction process – from Sale, to Close, to Post-Close interaction
- Develop and maintain strong, strategic relationships with past customers and assure that you are effectively leveraging that opportunity towards obtaining customer referrals
- Maintain knowledge of all current advertising and promotions. Work with Director of Sales and Director of Marketing to continually develop new promotions to increase traffic and referrals in community
- Actively participate in all company related training programs and initiatives
- Work week consists of a flexible five-day week, which will require necessary weekend hours for customer appointments.Typical hours are 8:00 AM to 5:00pm or as deemed necessary to complete all tasks required. Weekend hours may also be scheduled by the Director of Sales and/or President, which include, but are not limited to, MBA Parade of Homes, MBA Spring Tour and MBA Builder Remodeling Expo and Open Houses.
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- A successful and proven sales history
- Creates good rapport and works continually to develop a strong network
- Real Estate and new home construction experience preferred
- Willing and able to learn our systems and technologies
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to read and comprehend detailed construction blueprints, specifications, and basic development drawings.
About Harbor Homes
Harbor Homes is a single family home builder in the Greater Milwaukee Area committed to bringing affordable new homes to a high demand marketplace. Years of home building experience came together to start Harbor Homes. We do things differently here. We’re passionate about making the home buying process easy, affordable and fun.
Our entire team is driven by our values that are communicated throughout the company and most importantly, live consistently with them.
- Anchored to affordability
- Steering simplicity
- Making waves
- Rowing together
We are Harbor Homes!
Harbor Homes is a partner of Neumann Companies and its sister company Halen Homes.