The Suarez Team
We are seeking a Media Production Specialist with real estate experience to join our growing and dynamic team! Do you have experience shooting and capturing the features of a home? Are you excellent at putting together lifestyle videos that can tell a story of a house and the neighborhood it is located in? Are you a master at video tours using a matterport camera? Lastly, do you love making short commercials and videos? If your answers were YES than we want you on our team!!!
- Professional-level proficiency in all aspects of video pre- and post-production and photography - using the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite, primarily Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe Photoshop or Lightroom.
- Contributes to the ideation and development of project storyboards.
- Proven filmmaking + video production ability - MUST be able to provide examples of work showcasing your talents.
- High-level post-production editing skills, in both Adobe Premiere Pro and Photoshop/Lightroom to ensure you possess the necessary skills to produce professional-grade media content.
- Must have your own camera equipment, be well-trained on its functionality, and understand how to utilize its settings/features to create compelling media.
- Completes post-production processes including sound mixing, sound effects design, and color grading.
- Possesses a full understanding of on-set production, including lighting, direction, and set design.
- Able to provide clear, professional direction for on-camera talent on set.
- Works under tight deadlines to produce high-quality deliverables.
- Preferred - the ability to create animated motion graphics using Adobe After Effects.
- Must have your own reliable vehicle for transportation as you will be traveling constantly to capture content.
- Software: Adobe Creative Cloud Suite with an emphasis in Adobe Premiere Pro, Lightroom and Photoshop. Adobe After Effects, Illustrator, Media Encoder, Bridge, Audition, DaVinci Resolve.
- Hardware: Experience with video equipment, various camera and lighting rigs, Mac computer environment. Stationary lighting systems and setups, Off-Camera Flash system; in-studio, on-location, and cinematic shooting composition styles.
- Sees and seeks opportunities for improvement and acts on them.
- Thrives in an ever-changing environment.
- Proven ability for high-quality video storytelling and photography.
- Must provide a video demo reel and photography portfolio.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic and a passion for helping our clients achieve their business goals.
- Ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Enjoys working with all types of people and able to take constructive feedback and make adjustments.
$50,000 - $60,000 based on experience
About The Suarez Team
We are the #1 Keller Williams team in California. We are a rapidly expanding team. We intend to be a national team by the end of 2021. We are looking for someone to continue to grow with us when we become a national company. The compensation will grow as we expand.