Jordan Terrell Group
The Jordan Terrell Group, brokered by Real is on the hunt for a critical marketing position - Marketing Strategy Manager located in Denver, Colorado. This team member will engage with our primary marketing vendor and act as a liaison between the marketing vendor and the company vision. This role has substantial opportunities in one of the fastest-growing real estate teams in the Denver metro area.
- Strategically partner with the CEO and develop a strategy to build brand identity and help real estate professionals know more about the person behind the brand “raise the volume of his voice” through pushing video and social media content
- Support marketing initiatives with the planning, execution, and tracking of marketing programs such as email, event, social media, or content marketing
- Independently coordinate marketing and community events, including overseeing logistics, managing registrations, coordinating with vendors, creating itineraries, and ordering marketing materials
- Coordinate video and other media production alongside videographers and photographers.
- Coordinate product, event, or content email marketing campaigns, including copy, scheduling, testing, and database management
- Create, proofread, and edit copy for various marketing channels, ensuring a consistent voice
- Assist with developing and managing content and social media marketing programs, including blogs and public relations efforts
- Manage relationships with external vendors to ensure high-quality and timely execution of marketing programs, and to ensure competitiveness
- Manage company social media & CEO social media accounts
- Coordinate with the real estate transaction department on past client marketing campaigns
- Participate in the planning and execution of events for local real estate agents and past clients.
- Able to independently move projects forward, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines
- Have good tenacity/organization to work alongside visionary CEO
- Must have strong analytical skills to analyze metrics and create reports
- Must have a high level of creativity
- Ability to develop promotional/marketing materials
- Overall project management skills
- Enjoy working for a fast-paced real estate company
- To be considered an applicant for this position you must show how you meet the basic qualifications of the job in a resume or document uploaded to the online job application
- If you are asked to take the next step in the hiring process, and interview video will be requested
$50,000 - $75,000 yearly
About Jordan Terrell Group
The Jordan Terrell Group is a community company that happens to sell real estate. We strive to be the best team for our community not just the best team in our community. We operate with integrity. We are a family. We win and lose together. We are better together. Real estate is not about selling houses, it's about relationships. Everyone has a story, everyone has goals and hopes, and dreams. We are in the business of helping our agents, staff, and clients achieve those goals and dreams. Buying or selling real estate is one of the biggest financial decisions a person can make. Our priority is to understand our client's situations, tailor solutions to help them, and maintain long-term relationships. Our company is one of the top real estate companies in Denver. The Jordan Terrell Group was recently named the #1 team for our size in Denver by the Denver Metro Association of Realtors. We are on pace to do 600 million in sales for 2023.