We are seeking a TALENTED highly motivated, self-starting, creative individual with a passion for connecting with current and future customers through content marketing, social media, and traditional marketing efforts.
The Social Media Manager will be responsible for advancing the community and customer experience through online and traditional marketing. This position is charged with accelerating the expansion and use of social media channels as well as to bring a high degree of creativity to our existing methods. This position requires tight interaction with the marketing, customer service, operations, sales and technology teams to ensure that our website, social media, collateral and other communications accurately reflect our brand and to achieve overall goals.
Applicants should have a well-developed capacity for coordinating and implementing marketing communication projects with responsibilities in social media, public relations, search marketing, advertising, brand stewardship and special events management. Familiarity with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within marketing and advertising is critical, while knowledge of real estate functions is a bonus. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
In addition to marketing, branding, and social media related work, this position will also share a role in tracking sales data; maintaining collateral and marketing materials inventory; maintaining databases and preparing reports.
This position will lead our efforts to engage stakeholders with quality content, create content delivery plans, and maintain consistent, brand-appropriate content as well as oversee and administer the company’s social media marketing and advertising.
• Ensures that company messages and materials are accurate and consistent
• Creates, delivers, edits, and optimizes marketing materials and advertising campaigns
• Website management including written and digital content, redesign as needed, SEO development and tracking analytics
• Run and maintain all social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.) with scheduled posts and updates
• Create and develop a variety of Facebook ads
• Establish all marketing for team events, open houses, and new listings
• Minimum of 2 years marketing/brand management in an agency or real estate sales environment
• Possesses a proven track record of sales/marketing performance
• Highly proficient with marketing concepts
• Enjoys the challenges of new products, new environments and working with a new team
• Experience in the real estate industry preferred
We believe that working hard for our clients and still having a great time as we work are crucial pieces to our model. A happy and fun office environment is important to us, and we work very hard to protect it. We work hard and play hard while maintaining a professional image, which is great for morale and gives our clients a different experience than they find anywhere else.