Ascend Real Estate
The Real Estate Marketing Assistant will be responsible for advancing the community and customer experience of our real estate team through online and traditional marketing. The position requires interaction with our marketing, customer service, operations, sales, and technology teams to ensure that our website, social media, collateral, and other communications accurately reflect our brand. Our ideal candidate is full of ideas about how to market properties and ready to share and execute them.
Put your creative side to work for us and you’ll find a fun, relaxed, flexible working environment plus paid time off. If you’re ready to join a progressive and growing team that values every member’s input, start your application today!
- Develop marketing materials and advertising campaigns from conception to completion that are timely and effective
- Update all Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other social media posts and respond to followers
- Support the company and agent by tracking incoming leads/prospects so marketing campaigns can be adjusted accordingly to help ensure company growth
- Oversee all new community launches and develop campaigns and signage to entice potential buyers
- Consistently update all website content so it is fresh and current
- Degree in Marketing or equivalent work experience required
- Minimum 2 years of marketing/brand management experience in an agency or Real Estate sales environment
- Develop new concepts based on input
- Maintains an open mind to new ideas and suggestions
- Bright, upbeat, energetic and have strong communication skills
$40,000 to $60,000
About Ascend Real Estate
We're a top Bay Area and LA Area Realtor team with an abundant business volume, tech-forward systems, and a top-notch support team to help our clients with selling, buying, and investing in real estate. We are collaborative, innovative, professional, and dedicated to providing excellent service. Learn more at AscendRE.com.
By the Way
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Women, people of color, LGBTQ individuals, and immigrants are encouraged to apply. We will consider qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.