We are seeking a talented, highly motivated, self-starting creative individual with a passion for connecting with current and future real estate buyers and sellers through content marketing, social media, and traditional marketing efforts.
Applicants should have a well-developed capacity for coordinating and implementing marketing communication projects with responsibilities in social media, public relations, search marketing, advertising, brand stewardship and special events management. Familiarity with standard concepts, practices and procedures within marketing, advertising and real estate is critical. A degree of creativity is required.
We offer a competitive salary, benefits package, plus paid time off. If you’re ready to take your career to the next level and have fun while you do it we want to hear from you.
- Plan and organize all team events, take photos, and then market on social media
- Has a creative, fresh approach for social media posts and responds in a timely manner to all followers
- Manage website design, content, SEO development and tracking analytics to ensure all content is up to date and relevant
- Create, deliver and edit marketing materials and advertising campaigns that are effective and timely
- Keep company messages concise and consistent in accordance with our brand
- Team player
- B.A. or B.S. in Marketing, Journalism, Business or related major required
- Develops innovative forward design concepts
- Bright, upbeat, energetic and have strong communication skills
- Minimum 2 years of marketing/brand management experience in an agency or Real Estate sales environment
About Camelot Properties
Camelot Properties is a growing real estate agency looking for positive, energetic individuals to join our team! We are currently expanding and developing our construction side to Camelot Properties. We are a high growth, team oriented company with an abundance of potential clients just waiting to be contacted.
Whether you are an experienced, independent agent, or have just obtained your license, we would love to talk to you! Our start-up programs offer training for the newest of agents, while our advanced programs offer independence to the most experienced agents. Newly licensed agents have sold 17-19 homes in their first year! Our office is currently located in Prattville, while we sell homes throughout the entire River Region.