Pro Homeworks Team
We are looking for a Marketing Specialist to manage our campaigns and day-to-day marketing operations. The ideal candidate will have experience generating inbound leads, gaining followers, managing posts, and optimizing SEO.
This position will lead our efforts to engage our current and potential customers with quality and consistent content, as well as oversee and administer our company’s social media marketing and advertising.
We are a progressive real estate company with a fantastic culture. This position offers flexible time scheduling and paid vacations. If you’re ready to join our winning team, start filling out an application today!
- Monitor incoming leads and prospects and then incorporate those into marketing campaigns to help increase company growth
- Consistently update all website content so it is fresh and current
- Develop new community events and all signage to encourage and entice potential buyers
- Update all Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other social media posts and respond to followers
- Create, deliver and edit marketing materials and advertising campaigns that are effective and timely
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written are a must
- Minimum 2 years of marketing/brand management experience in an agency or Real Estate sales environment
- Degree in Marketing or equivalent work experience required
- Develops innovative forward design concepts
- Maintains an open mind to new ideas and suggestions
$17 - $21 hourly
About Pro Homeworks Team
We are a team of real estate agents at Century Homes Realty Group who believe in the value that homeownership brings to families and for communities and work closely with each of our clients to deliver this value.
We are connected to the neighborhoods we serve, collaborative with those we work with, and invested in the progress and success of each encounter.
As a team within Century Homes Realty Group, we operate within the realm of real estate sales in residential, multi-family commercial, distressed (ie. estate, divorce, etc), REO, and short sales. Our geographic markets are in NYC (Brooklyn, Queens, Bronx) and Nassau County in Long Island.