Schoelerman Group - Coldwell Banker Global Luxury
The Schoelerman Group is looking for a talented, energetic, enthusiastic Real Estate Marketing Specialist who is committed to supporting the agent team in achieving greater levels of success, and to growing their own business skills. You will be the lead marketing manager for the group and your responsibilities will play an important role in completing tasks and implementing new initiatives so the agents can focus on business building. We are a dedicated Agent Success Team focused on growth, results and exceptional client service.
Love selling a brand? We need you! The Schoelerman Group is a dynamic, technology-driven real estate team and is looking for a Marketing Specialist who is passionate about marketing and social media to join our energetic and fast growing real estate team in Palo Alto, CA.
This person will be responsible for generating “calls to action” across all our media platforms to increase the prospect pool for agents to contact by creating and delivering marketing ideas and activities; creating content and managing social media channels; maintaining inventory of collateral materials; planning events; developing and maintaining new community launch timelines.
You will be intimately involved in helping our team communicate the value we bring to the community.
We are looking for an ambitious, self-motivated individual wanting a rewarding full-time position, a self-starter who wants to build a career – not just a get a job, is creative and coachable, yet understands the time sensitive nature of the real estate business.
We are also fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer. We would love to have you join the family!
- Creating and implementing traditional print marketing
- Creating and implementing digital marketing
- Creating and implementing online marketing
Key Performance Indicators
- Friendly and approachable
- Ability to relate to all people
- Superior project management and time management skills
- Highly organized with excellent planning skills
- Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in digital/social media
- Ability to keep information confidential
The ideal candidate has the following qualities:
- Lives within a 30-minute commute of Menlo Park
- Working experience with WordPress, Canva, active campaign and Vimeo
- Tactical understanding of all primary social media platforms with working experience with Facebook Ads, Instagram, Instagram stories, YouTube
- Run and maintain all social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc.) with scheduled posts and updates
- Use analytics to track and measure the ROI on all marketing campaigns and marketing collateral and prepare weekly sales reports
- Create visual aspects and call to action statements for all social media, video, website, and marketing collateral
- Consult with our operations and sales teams to create cohesive designs that reflect our corporate culture and goals
- Storyboard and produce inspiring and persuasive videos which elicit viewer engagement
- Ensures that company messages and materials are branded accurately and consistently (strategic branding, visual branding, verbal branding). Establish all marketing for team events, open houses, and new listings
- Coordinate all marketing pieces for real estate listing presentations and property sells
- Plan and organize all team events and arrange for all closing gifts
- Must be a confident communicator and presenter with strong writing, editing, proofreading, layout, and design skills
- Ability to work in high-stress environments, often for long hours and remain focused
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude – efficient with taking videos
- Degreed in Marketing or related discipline with 2+ years experience in marketing
- Ability to create, shoot, and edit videos, photos, etc. and post to social media
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers and team
- Willingness to be coachable to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit group where their activities directly affect the bottom line
$40,000 - $45,000 yearly
About Schoelerman Group - Coldwell Banker Global Luxury
Please submit your resume with cover letter and your design portfolio to Richard Schoelerman at firstname.lastname@example.org