W E L
We are looking for a Marketing Specialist to manage our campaigns and day-to-day marketing operations. The ideal candidate will have experience generating inbound leads, gaining followers, managing posts and optimizing SEO.
This position will lead our efforts to engage our current and potential customers with quality and consistent content, as well as oversee and administer our company’s social media marketing and advertising.
We are a progressive company with a fantastic culture. This position offers flexible time scheduling and paid vacations. If you’re ready to join our winning team please fill out the application in its entirety and attach your resume today!
- Has a creative, fresh approach for social media posts and responds in a timely manner to all followers
- Consistently update all website content so it is fresh and current
- Produce new advertising and marketing campaigns that are relevant and optimized
- Monitoring all new prospects and then incorporate them into marketing campaigns to contribute to company growth
- Make sure all company materials are accurate and relevant in accordance to company compliance policies
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written are a must
- Develops innovative forward design concepts
- B.A. or B.S. in Marketing, Journalism, Business or related major required
- Encourages and is open to innovative ideas and suggestions
- Minimum 2 years marketing/brand management experience in an agency environment
About W E L
W E L's customer service is our trademark. We are a new company, therefore the room for growth very much exceeds other opportunities. Our team is extremely close and culture is a very large key aspect of business. We are looking to grow our family!