Sea Villa Realty / The Brand Realty
Are you ready to take your marketing career to the next level? We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator to join our growing real estate business.
The ideal candidate will have a well-developed capacity for coordinating and implementing marketing communication projects with responsibilities in social media, public relations, search marketing, advertising, brand stewardship and special events management.
In addition to marketing, brand, and social media related work, this position will also share a role in tracking sales data; maintaining collateral and marketing materials inventory; maintaining databases; and preparing reports.
We offer a great laid-back working environment, weekly team building meetings and a creative, fun atmosphere. If you’re ready to grow your career, come grow with us!
- Oversee all new community launches and develop campaigns and signage to entice potential buyers
- Develop agency team events and then promote on social media channels
- Update all Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other social media posts and respond to followers
- Streamline company materials and campaigns to ensure a consistent and concise message
- Produce new advertising and marketing campaigns that are relevant and optimized
- Maintains an open mind to new ideas and suggestions
- Bright, upbeat, energetic and have strong communication skills
- B.A. or B.S. in Marketing, Journalism, Business or related major required
- Develops innovative forward design concepts
- 2+ years of experience in Marketing
$50,000 - $70,000 yearly
About Sea Villa Realty / The Brand Realty
We are an enthusiastic and marketing savvy team out of North San Diego. With over 40 years of experience and selling thousands of homes in our career, we take pride in making the experience for our customers the very best it can be from start to finish.
We just signed a HUGE contract with the #1 online portal and will be providing high-quality clients to our agents! Join us on our growth and journey!
- #1 team in North San Diego
- Our team was featured in Forbes magazine!
- Our team has sold over 2,000 homes
- Former military spouse
I own Sea Villa Realty and lead the Hey Serri Home Team in sunny San Diego! I absolutely love the fact that not only do I have the opportunity to enjoy one of the best places to live and raise my family, but I also have the opportunity to work with an amazing group of professionals who share my passions! Our agents are a family!