The Darda Group
Marketing Associate – Lead our team in all our marketing and branding projects, from concepts and development through implementation and tracking. You will need to strike a balance between photographing residential real estate with post-photography editing and the subsequent marketing of both listings and our team. When our marketing excels then our company does. You will provide vital account services and strategies to help our marketing efforts be the best they can be.
You will work collaboratively with the industry's best in-house marketing and creative team as well as key external vendors to execute a wide variety of initiatives and help ensure cohesion between the corporate brand and the marketing/advertising deliverables. You will serve as a consultant to elevate the effectiveness of our efforts while playing a key role on the team refining and improving marketing tools.
Your goal is to create the most attractive content possible and leverage it across all channels.
Please note: Only those applicants who complete the DISC assessment will be considered.
- Consult with us daily to identify our marketing needs and help us execute tactics to deliver on those needs successfully and efficiently.
- Relay real estate market trends, industry forecasts and new product information
- Creating and marketing industry and local market update videos.
- Work to make our marketing efforts more efficient, less time consuming and more effective.
- Communicate and coordinate the delivery of projects and all associated materials (design, photography, copywriting and overall content development.)
- Assist with implementing best-in-class marketing projects.
- Monitor the ongoing efforts of and analyze the actual results from advertising/marketing projects to determine their effectiveness.
- Develop marketing plans that allow us to maximize the effectiveness of our budgets against tactics that will provide the greatest return for our business. Includes activations in multiple channels including branding, advertising in print, digital, outdoor and social, photography and video, direct mail and more.
- Learn corporate proprietary marketing and product tools and offerings and help guide our usage of those tools.
- You have 2-6 years of Marketing experience.
- You have the ability to work independently, taking ownership of your own accounts while working collaboratively in a team environment to drive best practices.
- You are an adept project manager, with impeccable time management and prioritization skills.
- You are a skilled communicator with great interpersonal skills, and the ability to build and manage relationships.
- You have meticulous attention to detail and are highly organized.
- You possess a deep understanding of marketing strategy and planning with the ability to identify the right tactics across of multitude of marketing channels (print, digital, social content, direct mail, video, paid media, etc.)
- You have excellent writing and grammar skills.
- You have experience with advertising campaigns.
- Experience working in a client or account service environment is a big plus.
- Experience working in real estate marketing, and/or at a luxury brand is a big plus.
- You are proficient in the suite of office tools from Apple, Google, and Microsoft (Ex: Keynote, Docs & Excel)
- Strong working knowledge of social media/online marketing platforms.
- Strong working knowledge of creative programs such as InDesign and Photoshop preferred
- Strong working knowledge of production management software preferred
- Working knowledge of website development.
- Photography and Videography plus editing experience, as well as drone photography, is a plus.
$30,000 - $40,000 yearly
About The Darda Group
We are a top-producing real estate office serving the Cape Coral, Fort Myers and Pine Island markets. We have proudly served Lee County since 1989. We have a team of ten and are eagerly looking to expand our support staff in order to prepare for anticipated growth in our sales division over the next 3 years. This is a dynamic, high energy, ever-changing, hard working, yet fun office. Our desire is to add someone who is driven to deliver exceptional customer service, and who is goal oriented. We have a tight-knit team that works very hard to help our clients achieve their real estate goals, and are motivated by and focused on team success. We look forward to meeting you!