Engel & Voelkers St Louis - GERARD GROUP
We are seeking a talented, highly motivated, self-starting creative individual with a passion for connecting with current and future real estate buyers and sellers through content marketing, social media, and traditional marketing efforts.
Applicants should have a well-developed capacity for coordinating and implementing marketing communication projects with responsibilities in social media, public relations, search marketing, advertising, brand stewardship, and special events management. Familiarity with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within marketing, advertising, and real estate is critical. A degree of creativity is required.
We offer a competitive salary, benefits package, plus paid time off. If you’re ready to take your career to the next level and have fun while you do it, apply now!
- Arrange for and implement all team events, take photos and post highlights on social media
- Maintain website and tracking analytics assuring that content is consistently updated
- Develop marketing materials and advertising campaigns from conception to completion that are timely and effective
- Monitoring all new prospects and then incorporate them into marketing campaigns to contribute to company growth
- Oversee all new community launches and develop campaigns and signage to entice potential buyers
- Assist with the development of creative concepts of our advertising and marketing promotional activities, including but not limited to: social media, e-mail, web, video, print and direct mail
- Maintain and grow social media platforms. Suggest creative ways to promote our brand.
- Create content (write copy, create graphics, take photos) for different platforms, such as email, social media, website, and blog.
- Shoot and edit video in our in-house studio. Manage video content calendar.
- Leverage SEO best practices to help drive organic growth.
- Implement property marketing plan, including production of brochures, postcards, exposes, email blasts, and social campaigns.
- Assist with event planning and promotion.
- Help identify marketing trends and opportunities.
- Maintain customer databases including email lists and CRM entries.
- Liaison between the agents and Marketing Director, making sure needs are met and tasks are finished.
- Support individual agent marketing (social media, websites, etc.).
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Bright, upbeat, energetic and have strong communication skills
- Team player
- Minimum 2 years of marketing/brand management experience in an agency or Real Estate sales environment
- B.A. or B.S. in Marketing, Journalism, Business or related major required
- Develops innovative forward design concepts
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- Knowledge of various social media platforms best practices
- Desire to learn and grow within an organization
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized
- Impeccable copywriting skills
- Graphic design skills (or willingness to learn) desired - Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Adobe Premier knowledge a plus
$30,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Engel & Voelkers St Louis - GERARD GROUP
Engel & Voelkers is a Global Real Estate brokerage operating a global network with expertise in local markets in the luxury real estate, aviation, and yachting spaces. As a leading global service company, we currently operate in over 900 locations in more than 30 countries spanning five continents.
Engel & Voelkers St Louis, under the direction of Damian Gerard, is a leading brokerage promoting the development of successful agents through intelligent advisory, dedicated hard work, and continued growth of client relationships through professional selling skills. Our team ranks at the highest levels of the St Louis marketplace for production per agent and client satisfaction. We provide a collaborative environment of ongoing training and a team-oriented culture. Our goal is to increase our market presence through a highly skilled and exclusive group of full-time professional Advisors.