We are looking for a Marketing Specialist to manage our campaigns and day-to-day marketing operations. The ideal candidate will have experience generating inbound leads, gaining followers, managing posts and optimizing SEO.
This position will lead our efforts to engage our current and potential customers with quality and consistent content, as well as oversee and administer our company’s social media marketing and advertising.
We are a progressive real estate company with a fantastic culture. This position offers flexible time scheduling and paid vacations. If you’re ready to join our winning team please fill out the application in its entirety and attach your resume today!
- Update all Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other social media posts and respond to followers
- Develop new community events and all signage to encourage and entice potential buyers
- Manage website design, content, SEO development and tracking analytics to ensure all content is up to date and relevant
- Support the company and agent by tracking incoming leads/prospects so marketing campaigns can be adjusted accordingly to help ensure company growth
- Make sure all company materials are accurate and relevant in accordance to company compliance policies
- Develop marketing materials and advertising campaigns from conception to completion that are timely and effective
- 2+ years of experience in Marketing
- Develops innovative forward design concepts
- B.A./B.S. in Marketing or related majors
- Encourages and is open to innovative ideas and suggestions
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written are a must
About Camelot Properties
Camelot Properties is a growing real estate agency looking for positive, energetic individuals to join our team! We are currently expanding and developing our construction side to Camelot Properties. We are a high growth, team oriented company with an abundance of potential clients just waiting to be contacted.
Whether you are an experienced, independent agent, or have just obtained your license, we would love to talk to you! Our start-up programs offer training for the newest of agents, while our advanced programs offer independence to the most experienced agents. Newly licensed agents have sold 17-19 homes in their first year! Our office is currently located in Prattville, while we sell homes throughout the entire River Region.