Yvonne Yang Homes - Compass
Are you ready to take your marketing career to the next level? We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator to join our growing real estate business.
The ideal candidate will have a well-developed capacity for coordinating and implementing marketing communication projects with responsibilities in social media, public relations, search marketing, advertising, brand stewardship and special events management.
In addition to marketing, brand, and social media related work, this position will also share a role in tracking sales data; maintaining collateral and marketing materials inventory; maintaining databases; and preparing reports.
We offer a great laid-back working environment, weekly team building meetings and a creative, fun atmosphere. If you’re ready to grow your career, come grow with us!
- Arrange for and implement all team events, take photos and post highlights on social media
- Update all Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other social media posts and respond to followers
- Develop new community events and all signage to encourage and entice potential buyers
- Support the company and agent by tracking incoming leads/prospects so marketing campaigns can be adjusted accordingly to help ensure company growth
- Develop marketing materials and advertising campaigns from conception to completion that are timely and effective
- Update Chinese Focused site like wechat, little redbook, etc
- Fluent in Chinese/Mandarin is a Must
- Bright, upbeat, energetic and have strong communication skills
- Expert in forward design concepts
- Encourages and is open to innovative ideas and suggestions
- B.A. or B.S. in Marketing, Journalism, Business or related major required
- Minimum 2 years of marketing/brand management experience in an agency or Real Estate sales environment
- Real Estate Licensee is preferred but not a must to have
$18 - $28 hourly
About Yvonne Yang Homes - Compass
Nationally ranked #174 by the Wall Street Journal in 2020, ranked #184 in 2019, and #250 by the Wall Street Journal in 2018, consistently ranked in the top 100 Bay Area agents by the Bay Area Leading 100, Yvonne is well prepared to handle all real estate needs given her wealth of experience in sales, marketing, and customer service. She is highly motivated with a passion for real estate that is reflective of her commitment to fulfilling clients’ needs.
To Yvonne, the goal isn’t to meet expectations but rather to exceed them with her commitment to quality, up-to-date knowledge of the market, and close attention to detail. She strongly believes in the importance of building long-term relationships with clients and remains close to their needs even after a transaction is closed. With this long-term client-centric mindset, a majority of Yvonne’s clients have come through referrals from previous clients.