Our Home Enterprises
Are you ready to take your marketing career to the next level? We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator to join our growing real estate business.
The ideal candidate will have a well-developed capacity for coordinating and implementing marketing communication projects with responsibilities in social media, public relations, search marketing, advertising, brand stewardship and special events management.
In addition to marketing, brand, and social media related work, this position will also share a role in tracking sales data; maintaining collateral and marketing materials inventory; maintaining databases; and preparing reports.
We offer a great laid-back working environment, weekly team building meetings and a creative, fun atmosphere. If you’re ready to grow your career, come grow with us!
- Arrange for and implement all team events, take photos and post highlights on social media
- Deliver social media content with a fresh approach and respond to all followers
- Keep company messages concise and consistent in accordance with our brand
- Oversee all new community launches and develop campaigns and signage to entice potential buyers
- Manage website design, content, SEO development and tracking analytics to ensure all content is up to date and relevant
- Minimum 2 years of marketing/brand management experience in an agency or Real Estate sales environment
- Develops innovative forward design concepts
- Maintains an open mind to new ideas and suggestions
- Must possess excellent communication skills and have a positive, upbeat attitude
- B.A./B.S. in Marketing or related majors
About Our Home Enterprises
Work with an incredible team of enterprisers. We run full-service real estate operations including Real Estate Brokerage, Mortgage Company, Property Management, Insurance, and Construction services.
We run the number one real estate team for our brokerage in the state of Tennessee. Come work with one of the topmost secure brokerages in the state!