RE/MAX Heritage is a forward-thinking Real Estate brokerage with 100+ agents. We have highly efficient and knowledgeable staff and are looking to add a Director of Marketing to our team. We are looking for candidates with a can-do attitude who loves graphic design, technology, and social media marketing. We need a hard-working and friendly individual who can take ownership of this position and run with it.
The candidate will manage company/agent marketing campaigns and day-to-day marketing operations. The ideal candidate will have experience generating marketing material, gaining followers, managing posts, editing videos, and optimizing SEO.
This position will lead our efforts to engage and assist our agents and staff with quality and consistent content, as well as oversee and administer our company’s social media marketing and advertising.
This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday 8:30 am-5 pm and offers paid holiday and paid vacations.
If you’re ready to join our winning team please fill out the application in its entirety and attach your resume today!
- Monitor incoming leads and prospects and then incorporate those into marketing campaigns to help increase company growth
- Manage website design, content, SEO development and tracking analytics to ensure all content is up to date and relevant
- Keep company messages concise and consistent in accordance with our brand
- Develop agency team events and then promote on social media channels
- Create, deliver and edit marketing materials and advertising campaigns that are effective and timely
- Graphic Design (print and digital marketing collateral).
- Social media management.
- Blogging and content creation.
- Onboarding coordination for real estate agents joining the office.
- Proposing and implementing organizational ideas and creating systems.
- Providing monthly marketing reports.
- Staying up to date on industry trends.
- Assist with office coordination.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Attend weekly team meetings.
- Order/Prepare agent marketing materials.
- Manage relationships with external vendors to ensure high-quality and timely execution of marketing programs.
- Team player
- Develop new concepts based on input
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written are a must
- Graphic design (1+ years)
- Marketing (1+ years)
- Paid and organic social media marketing (1+ years)
- Reliable, upbeat and kind
- Deeply committed to quality in everything
- Strong attention to detail
- Resourceful / self-starter
- Works well with others
- Customer service oriented
About RE/MAX Heritage
Growing, Sharing and Caring
A positive, productive and profitable office that inspires, develops, and supports high-minded, learning based professionals fully committed to their journey for success.