Emerald Group at Compass
The Real Estate Marketing Assistant will be responsible for advancing the community and customer experience of our real estate team through online and traditional marketing. The position requires interaction with our marketing, customer service, operations, sales, and technology teams to ensure that our website, social media, collateral, and other communications accurately reflect our brand. Our ideal candidate is full of ideas about how to market properties and ready to share and execute them.
Put your creative side to work for us and you’ll find a fun, relaxed, flexible working environment plus paid time off. If you’re ready to join a progressive and growing team that values every member’s input, start your application today!
- Prepare signage and events for new community launches that will entice potential buyers
- Develop marketing materials and advertising campaigns from conception to completion that are timely and effective
- Keep company messages concise and consistent in accordance with our brand
- Monitoring all new prospects and then incorporate them into marketing campaigns to contribute to company growth
- Has a creative, fresh approach for social media posts and responds in a timely manner to all followers
- Develops innovative forward design concepts
- Team player
- Bright, upbeat, energetic and have strong communication skills
- 2+ years of experience in Marketing
- B.A. or B.S. in Marketing, Journalism, Business or related major required
About Emerald Group at Compass
Specializing in homes and condominiums throughout South Florida, the Emerald Group forms an umbrella that thoroughly encapsulates Miami-Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach Counties. Founded by Julie Lurie and Joanna Levin out of an ambition to deliver the highest-level broker services, this dynamic group of doers comes from a wealth of disciplines and backgrounds, all with the same passion for the tri-county area and everything it has to offer.