Boston Harbor Real Estate
The Real Estate Marketing Assistant will be responsible for advancing the community and customer experience of our real estate team through online and traditional marketing. The position requires interaction with our marketing, customer service, operations, sales and technology teams to ensure that our website, social media, collateral and other communications accurately reflect our brand. Our ideal candidate is full of ideas about how to market properties and ready to share and execute them.
Put your creative side to work for us and you’ll find a fun, relaxed, flexible working environment plus paid time off. If you’re ready to join a progressive and growing team that values every member’s input then we can’t wait to hear from you.
- Manage website design, content, SEO development and tracking analytics to ensure all content is up to date and relevant
- Produce new advertising and marketing campaigns that are relevant and optimized
- Collaborate with Marketing Team and design vendors to create property specific branding across all digital and print mediums for new construction condominiums projects in East Boston, MA.
- Design or work with design vendors to create project logos, marketing floor plans, interior renderings, marketing finish sheets, custom feature sheets, social media content, brochures, marketing banners, direct mail, custom signage and branded promo items for each project.
- Create Marketing & Branding Concept Proposals in Google Slides for client presentations.
- Assist with content curation, content creation, design elements, copy and revisions for each projects' custom Squarespace website.
- Create branding guidelines and for each project and ensure branding is implemented across all mediums.
- Create Facebook Ad Set content & run goal specific ad campaigns to drive traffic to marketing websites and generate steady buyer leads.
- Create branded and unbranded multi-format video slide shows using interior renderings or photography for social media, YouTube channel and digital real estate platforms.
- Team player
- 2 or more years experience in an Ad Agency or Real Estate Sales environment required
- Develops innovative forward design concepts
- Bright, upbeat, energetic and have strong communication skills
- B.A. or B.S. in Marketing, Journalism, Business or related major required
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Highly organized & efficient
- Ability to create, organize, track and manage projects and content across multiple cloud-based platforms
- Photoshop, Illustrator and Facebook Ads Manager proficiency
$25 - $35 hourly
About Boston Harbor Real Estate
Boston Harbor Real Estate is a boutique real estate firm committed to exceptional marketing and branding for East Boston real estate developments. We specialize in planning, design, branding, marketing, listing, and selling new construction condominium projects for demanding clients in a fast-paced environment requiring commitment, flexibility, availability, thick skin, and immeasurable attention to detail.
Living and working in East Boston allows us to offer in-depth market knowledge to our clients while creating relevant content for our audience across all mediums. Team members enjoy flexible project-based work and the opportunity to collaborate, create, design, and implement unique marketing and branding campaigns for multiple projects in the pipeline.